The story as I (Ang) know it....
Well, I like Cory wasn't around when the original incident happened... But this is what I heard.
It wasn't lunch it was breakfast and Mom was trying to make french toast but, it turned out there were no eggs in the fridge so she made grilled cheese instead.
Kip came in and thought it was weird to have grilled cheese for breakfast and made a crack at mom for it. Mom got mad and threw the grilled cheese at Kip which ricocheted off Kip's chest (cause he is so tall and was standing at the time...) Which in turn hit Chad in the face and fell to the floor. Then Chad got mad and sat on Kip. (not mom)
Dad was on the floor rolling around in laughter at what was happening. As chance would have it he rolled over the sandwich and in fact it stuck to his back for a good 30 minutes. It fell off his back finally and landed by the laundry room. Tasha came across it and picked it up so Quesi wouldn't eat it. She left it on the kitchen counter where Mom found it and placed it in a bag and put it under Kip's pillow...
And that is how I heard the story.

2 Comments:
Good one, Ang. LOL.
I vaguely remember this happening once... what was I smokin'?
Post a Comment
<< Home