The life and times of a modest cheese sandwich on its way to eternal pre-penicillin status
posted by Kip @ 8:44 PM 5 comments
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ok, I said I was thrilled to finally see the famous GCS I've heard so much about. Now it even doubles as a paperweight. Amazing!
All I can say is HA HA!
Man that thing is nasty! It's got a energy of it's own - look at the way it is sucking the life out of Kips hand, it's almost just skin and bones! I think it's getting more powerful! Ewww!
Oh and Kip, is that why you were so anxious to see us while you were here on Tuesday? I am almost glad I was busy!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ok, I said I was thrilled to finally see the famous GCS I've heard so much about. Now it even doubles as a paperweight. Amazing!
All I can say is HA HA!
Man that thing is nasty! It's got a energy of it's own - look at the way it is sucking the life out of Kips hand, it's almost just skin and bones! I think it's getting more powerful! Ewww!
Oh and Kip, is that why you were so anxious to see us while you were here on Tuesday? I am almost glad I was busy!
Post a Comment
<< Home