The past 2 years and 1 month of the life of the GCS...as far as we remember.
Still working out the early years of history.
-Kip hid in Angie's and my Bathroom.
The sandwich sat dormant for one year.
-Angie and I mailed it to Kip's hometeacher and had it delivered to their door.
-Kip placed it in Mom's night stand.
-Mom slipped it into Cory and Ang's Laundry Detergent box.
-Cory placed it under the floor mat in my new Passat
-I placed it in mom's swamp cooler vent.
-Mom hid it in Kip's house.
-Kip never found it so Mom went back to Oregon and placed it on Kip's desk.
-Kip placed it in Cory and Ang's glovebox.
-Cory and Ang gave it to me in my Birthday present.
-I put it in Tasha's chest of drawers.
-Tasha gave it to me for Christmas.
-I put it in Mom's Christmas Tree.
-Mom slipped it into Cor and Ang's trunk right in front of them.
-Cory hid it behind mom's stash of Quick.
Currently....Unknown to everyone except Mom.

1 Comments:
I think it is older than that. It started while Cory was on his mission. We've been married for over 2 1/2 years. Man that is a really old and moldy sandwich!!
Post a Comment
<< Home