Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This is what I get for starting a new job!

So the long awaited and much anticipated saga of the GCS is back (and boy is it better than ever!)

Here's how it all went down: A week or so before starting my job at LDS hospital, I came home one afternoon to find a beautiful vase of flowers sitting on our porch. "Oh! How sweet of Chad" was my initial thought. However, when I read the anonymous "congratulations!" card things started getting mysterious. But I didn't question it too hard because heck, I just got some flowers (one of my weaknesses).

Chad and I went grocery shopping later that night and when we got home things got really weird. There on the porch was a gift bag! WHAAAAAA!!!!! We got inside and I read the card. It was from a guy I went to school with and in the card he talked about our program, the research symposium that we presented at and even mentioned how the job we had talked together about had fallen through for him! I felt so bad for the guy, but my curiosity was really with what was in the bag.

And there is was.... An Apple Airport Express box. Chad was so excited initially. Then we opened it. Dun! Dun! Duuuuuu! Behold there it was in all it's glory- the petrified block of moldy goodness.

There's only one question you might ask yourself: How in the world do Cory & Ang know my friend from school? It would be best for them to explain their side of the story.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, September 23, 2006, Blogger MOAB said...

Okay, Cor and Ang, how DID you do it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home