Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Kindness given to a Missionary~

I was on my mission in the Missouri Independence Mission in October of 2015. I was very surprised and pleased that I got a package from my son Cory. When I opened it, it warmed my heart because he sent me some Quik. He knows how much I thrive on my daily dose of chocolate milk.
I put it in my cupboard for a few weeks. I mean, I took six GIANT Quik cans with me on my mission, and I hadn't used them all up (after only two months). When I ran out of the six, I got his can out to use it. Much to my surprise...
Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Cory!

5 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, November 05, 2015, Blogger Kip said...

Yay the sandwich lives! ! !

 
At 7:12 AM, November 05, 2015, Blogger Kip said...

Yay the sandwich lives! ! !

 
At 6:53 PM, November 05, 2015, Blogger Jenny Ford said...

I'm now on high alert!

 
At 12:27 PM, November 09, 2015, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice, in a cruel and heartbreaking, not actually chocolate milk powder way. :)

 
At 12:27 PM, November 09, 2015, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice, in a cruel and heartbreaking, not actually chocolate milk powder way. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home