The best hiding place no one found
The illustrious sandwich spent a summer in Dad's white truck. Chad was driving the truck around, to school, etc. I saw him put something behind the seat and *ding-ding* I knew where to hide the sandwich next. I hid it back there with his emergency winter coat and the tire iron. Well after a few months I remembered about it and was really tempted to slash the truck tires so my genious hiding place would be found. I'm sure if someone had a higher score on the Quantitative GRE the sandwich would have been found.

3 Comments:
Rude Rude Rude. I am sure being in a hot, locked truck when it's HOT outside would also contribute to the rate of green growth!
I think YOU'RE a "ding-ding".
Ummm - Yes this was rude. I take it back with the humblest of apologies... (See how nice I am - just like I described in my 1st posting below)
Post a Comment
<< Home