Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mickey Mouse Handoff Nuthin'

Angie and I had the sandwich during the Disneyland Trip but knew that everyone would have their eye out for it so we decided to skip that idea. (Besides, we didn't want to have to explain to the airline security what it was in case they asked.) Where the sandwich is now is actually a few steps beyond where the history stops on our site. Let's back up.

After receiving it from Cory and Ang, we decided that it was time to bridge the gap and extend a hand by giving Jenny and Tyler the right of passage into our little club. So we did. I'm hoping the pictures speak for themselves.











Now from what I hear, there is some discrepancies as to who got the sandwich from J&T. My recollection involves Ang of Phoenix. Mom seems to remember Tasha. I'm not exactly sure. I just know that I'll never look at chocolate confections the same way again.

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, November 30, 2006, Blogger Angela Killpack said...

I never got it... I was in SLC in July and heard that Tasha got it from Jenny & Tyler... that is the extent of my knowlegde on where the sandwhich is...

 
At 5:41 AM, December 12, 2006, Blogger Chad said...

Ok...I figured out why I was confused. Jenn DID give the sandwich to Tasha in a birthday present. I remember insisting that Jenn give the sandwich to Tasha when Ang of Phoenix was present because I knew she would be blown away by the fact that Jenn had it. So I can't remember where it went from there exactly but I'm SURE Tasha can fill us in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home