Beware: toxic to old small animals
Well we have been very lucky to have had Mom come down and visit us twice in the past month. She came down to help out when Mayer was born and when we tried to return him to the hospital (j/k).
On her first trip down though, she didn't come alone. She brought the GCS which she stashed in the half empty bag of Quesi's cat food the day she left. I found it the next day when I "half awake" went to feed Quesi and thought there was a prize in his food like you would find in a cereal box. I was almost excited until... oh...
What she doesn't know is that we stashed it back in her bag on her second trip. Ha!

1 Comments:
No, they really didn't. I checked very thoroughly before I left. Not there! I was on to them.......
Post a Comment
<< Home