on second thought- maybe I won't be taking Ang to the airport.... Just kidding. I'm going to be watching Ang like a hawk. She's going to have to pass through my grilled cheese detector before getting into my car. You thought security was tight at the airport, just you wait.
I am offended... like I would smuggle anything! (only smuggle drugs...) but I guess the sandwich pretty much penicillin now... So then I guess I would be a smuggler. But as we have been packing things and moving stuff around we are having a difficult time finding the GCS. So we'll just have to see where it ends up!
5 Comments:
Right... Like we'd make it that obvious... Remember that Angie is taking Ang to the airport on Friday...
on second thought- maybe I won't be taking Ang to the airport....
Just kidding. I'm going to be watching Ang like a hawk. She's going to have to pass through my grilled cheese detector before getting into my car. You thought security was tight at the airport, just you wait.
Chad - do you racially profile? Ang certainly exhibits 8 of the 10 qualities of a grilled cheese smuggler.
Enough of these steriotypes... although, what are the 10 qualities of a grilled cheese smuggler again?!
I am offended... like I would smuggle anything! (only smuggle drugs...) but I guess the sandwich pretty much penicillin now... So then I guess I would be a smuggler.
But as we have been packing things and moving stuff around we are having a difficult time finding the GCS. So we'll just have to see where it ends up!
Post a Comment
<< Home